Sudbury Seo Expert and Google My Business Marketing Agency - Paying it Forward to my Fellow Local Business Owners 💞

If you are a Sudbury local business owner and you are not using Google My Business as your primary marketing strategy, you are losing out on thousands of dollars every month. PROOF BELLOW ↓  

FACTSearch beats social media by more than 300% as a traffic source, and Google accounted for over 72% of all global desktop search traffic as of June 2018. 75% of smartphone owners also use search first and 46% of all Google searches are for local businesses. 

Recent statistics also show that 92% of searchers will pick businesses on the first page of local search results and a whopping 62% will click on the top 3 organic listings. 

All your social media accounts combined, cannot even hold a candle to the POWER of a Google first page ranking. Google local is literally the most important marketing resource you will ever use, and currently the most overlooked.

With a local listing there is no need to find or target your customers, they are already looking for you!

If you want your piece of the GOOGLE pie, the time to get it is now!!

GOOGLE LOCAL IS THE KEY TO THE GOLDMINE - WHERE THE REAL MONEY IS AT!


15 GOOGLE LOCAL STATISTICS THAT EVERY LOCAL BUSINESS OWNER NEEDS TO KNOW

  1. 46% of all Google searches are seeking local information
  2. 97% searched online to find a local business 
  3. 97% of people also use search to find out more about a local company 
  4. Among these consumers, 12% search for a local business on a daily basis.
  5. 86% of people use Google Maps to look up the location of a business 
  6. 76% of all local searches result in a phone call 
  7. More than 50% of ‘near me’ searches result in a store visit. 
  8. 70% of customers visit a store based on the information that they found through searching online 
  9. 72% of consumers, who search for local businesses, end up visiting stores within five miles. 
  10. 60% of the people use smartphones to search for a local business 
  11. 68% of searchers were found to have clicked on the "get directions" or "click to call" options in the mobile ad, when looking for a local business. These options are only available if you have a local listing.
  12. 88% of local business searches performed on a mobile device, either call or visit the business within 24 hours. 
  13. 18% of local mobile searches actually lead to a sale within those 24 hours
  14. Between 20% and 25% of organic traffic converts to a lead.
  15. 67% of consumers prefer businesses whose apps or mobile sites target their location. 

If you are a local business owner, the bulk of your profits will come from Google search, and that is a FACT!! 

Sudbury seo expert

Why a Top 3 Google Ranking is Crucial for Any Local Business

  • The first ten results on page one receive 89.71% of all click-through traffic 
  • The Google 3 pack (top 3 results on the first page) receives a massive total of 62% of that traffic
  • First place ranking position in the search results receives 42.25% of all click-through traffic
  • Second position receives 11.94%
  • Third position on the first page obtains 8.47%
  • The paid ad displayed on the top of the page gets only 6% of the traffic and it costs money every time someone clicks on it
  • The fourth place position on page one receives 6.05%
  • The others on the first page receive under 5% of click through traffic
  • The next 10 results on the second page received 4.37%
  • Third page receives a total  of 2.42 %
  • The fifth page receives a total of only 1.07%
  • All other pages of results received less than 1% of total search traffic clicks.

GOOGLE LOCAL IS WHERE YOUR GOLDMINE IS, AND A TOP 3 RANKING IS THE KEY! 

YOU NEED TO SEE THIS!

Real Stats From A Real Local Business In Sudbury, Ontario That I Have Had Ranked In First Place For Over 5 Years Now

Results are from December 3rd to 24th, 2018. Astounding Results!

As you can see, in the search box I typed in "catering Sudbury" and these are the results that came up. 


No chasing or looking for customers, they are looking for you!

The first ad is on the top of the page is an ad for Helvies. That is a paid ad. Only 6% of people click on that ad and it cost money every time it is clicked. As he is not ranking on the first page organically, the paid ad is the next best thing to get him traffic, but costs him money for every click even if people do not book. When you get those calls from other marketing agencies, this is what they are trying to offer you. Anyone can rank on the top of the paid ads, you just need to pay for a top listing. As only 6% of people even click on the paid ads, this is not where the real money is at!

The first organic ad is at the bottom of the map and belongs to Leslie's. That ad gets a MASSIVE 42% of all traffic and costs nothing when people click on it. The second, third and forth place listings under Leslie's, still get more traffic than the paid ad at the top of the page.

You are probably asking yourself what 42% of traffic actually converts to, when it comes to sales right? Here is your answer.

Absolutely SHOCKING Results!

As a result of their first page first place listing, these are the results they are getting. These results are totally accurate and are provided directly from Google, based on the actions that people are taking after seeing the ad. HUGE!!! These results are from Dec 3rd/2018 to Dec 24th/ 2018. 3 weeks of stats. 


This information is key for your business! It compares traffic from month to month, so you can see which months are the busiest and which ones are the slowest. For the slower months, that would be a good time to run sales or discounts. Keeping the stats from year to year is crucial, as they show you how much you are growing. 

Google also goes more in depth about your traffic, providing you with many more crucial stats. Below is a chart telling me exactly how people are finding them. This information is also key, as it helps you see how many people are searching using your actual business name and how many are just finding you through general search terms.

marketing Sudbury

These are just 3 of the crucial stats that Google provides, when you have a local listing. Once your listing has been up for a few months, they also provide you with other key statistics.

Depending on what your industry is, there are also many other valuable tools they offer. If you sell actual physical products, there is a place to showcase them and they will come up on your ad. There is also an option to showcase any current news or events you have coming up and any sales you may be having. Everything will come up on your ad, when people click on it. How awesome is that!

I could go on about the POWER of "Google My Business" for local businesses, but I think you get the point.

GOOGLE IS WHERE THE REAL MONEY IS AND THAT IS A FACT! 


If you want your piece of the GOOGLE pie, the time to do it is now!!

Sudbury Seo Expert and Google Local Expert Paying it Forward! Because I Want Too! ðŸ’ž

Chance of a Lifetime! ONLY 10 Spots Left! 

CALL NOW and see if your industry is still available. I am only taking one business per industry, on a first come, first serve basis. Since I am marketing Sudbury, all my efforts are spent on getting that one business to the top 3 in their industry, in Sudbury, like I have for my other clients.

My goal and my wish is to get you in the top 3 on the first page of Google and keep you there, for the lifetime of your business.

This does not happen overnight, as every change made can take up to 16 weeks to appear. I do all the work manually tweaking it perfectly to Google specifications, as every industry is different. 

CALL VENESSA AT (705) 662-9349 or EMAIL sudburyseoexpert@gmail.com for more information.

This is not a real website, it is just temporary page that I will be taking it down, when the last 10 spots are taken.

A little about myself,

I have a 3 year diploma in computer systems technology (computer engineer) and a one year certificate in microcomputer business applications. I have my own branded products that I sell on Amazon and a few online stores. I have over 10 years of online marketing experience and education in both international and local marketing. I am now learning global marketing with my new Shopify store.

Although, I do love having my own online stores, my passion lies in local. Unfortunately, I do not get the feeling of “making a difference” with my online stores, like I do with my local clients. That is why I have decided to take 10 more clients. I am offering my expertise because I want to help you!

My parents have also owned a successful local Sudbury business for over 35 years now. I grew up in a business environment and worked in the family business for over 25 years, until I decided to open my own. Trust me when I say "I know how hard it can be sometimes". I am here to help you with some of that. Because I WANT TOO! 💞


There is a HUGE opportunity right now!!! In a few years it will be next to impossible to rank and you will never get your piece of the Google GOLDMINE. 

sudbury marketing

 DON'T WAIT!! CALL TODAY Before Your Industry Is Taken!!

CALL (705) 662-9349 or EMAIL me at sudburyseoexpert@gmail.com

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Click the link below if you wish to see my "Google My Business" page. There are different options for different industries. As I am only taking 10 more clients, this is just a temporary listing, but it will give you an example of what a nice Google Local listing looks like. As I work from my home and drive out to see my customers, I have no interior pictures. This Local Business listing is great even for businesses that drive out and service their customers, like mine. 


Have a wonderful day!




Sources: Hubspot, BrightLocal, Mediapost, Nectafy, Think with Google







Comments